According to XR Intelligence‘s latest XRAll of immersive media encompassing VR, AR, MR and beyond. Industry Insight Report (2019-2020), 93 percent of enterprises that have decided to use virtual reality (VR) have seen a positive effect on their business, with 57 percent saying that that uplift was very positive. Nearly 90 percent of enterprise users also said that augmented reality (AR) and/or mixed reality (MR or XRAll of immersive media encompassing VR, AR, MR and beyond.) also had a positive impact on their business.
The results illustrate that enterprises deploying XR are reaping rewards. However, for those who have not begun their immersive transformation, gaining internal buy in and proving the value can be a challenge.
That’s why XR Intelligence, on behalf of Reuters Events, is putting on a webinar January 15 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time, sharing the insights of experts at Lockheed Martin, AECOM and Thermo Fisher.
The webinar, titled XRAll of immersive media encompassing VR, AR, MR and beyond. for Enterprise: How to Gain Buy In and Prove its Value, will cover the following topics:
- Prove the benefit: How XRAll of immersive media encompassing VR, AR, MR and beyond. champions, innovation departments, business heads and HR struggle get budget sign off and the process you need to takeIndividual instance of a shot; a take = each time the camera is started and stopped.
- Identify the types of ROI that can be shared within your businesses to help your business case
- Measure and prioritise different ROI metrics including operational costs, learning retention, customer sales and satisfaction, accuracy and speed of tasks and risk
- Turn XRAll of immersive media encompassing VR, AR, MR and beyond. into a ‘nice to have’ into ‘need to have’ for management
- Get insight on where the biggest hurdles to wider deployment come and how best to navigate them
Presenters will include Shelley Peterson, Principal Investigator for Augmented & Mixed Reality at Lockheed Martin, Stephen Paul, Visualization and Immersive Technology Director at AECOM, Earl F. Sison, Sr. Designer, Digital VR & AR Development at Thermo Fisher Scientific and the discussion will be moderated by Mark Sage, Executive Director at The AREA.
Register for this exclusive webinar today and you’ll be sent the recordings even if you can’t join the webinar live.