This is your one-page guide to your new Vuze Camera. Download the full guide at the bottom of this article to Individual instance of a shot; a take = each time the camera is started and stopped. with you on your first shoot, or gift it alongside any YI 360 VR cameras your friends, family or co-workers will be unwrapping this holiday season.
Why this camera rocks:
This is the only Video shot with two parallel cameras (or in the case of 360° video, multiple pairs of parallel cameras) Commonly referr... More camera with an under-$1000 price point.
What comes in the box:
Camera, small handle, mini VR glasses, hardshell case, charger and adapter, USB cable, lens cloth
What doesn’t come in the box:
- Micro SD card
- Tripod, monopod and other stabilization devices. We recommend these for pros and these for amateurs.
- Definitely keep the camera plenty stable. Video shot with two parallel cameras (or in the case of 360° video, multiple pairs of parallel cameras) Commonly referr... More stitching is already hard enough, don’t make your job any more difficult!
- The camera only has two buttons: on/off and start/stop recording, Anything beyond that requires pairing with the app.
- To record at the 120MB bit rate, you need to use a U3 SD card. The 80MB option can run on a U1 card, but your results and camera performance is bet with the 120MB bit rate.
- The camera is dust-proof and splash-proof, but not waterproof.
- The un-removable battery has a one-hour runtime a Individual instance of a shot; a take = each time the camera is started and stopped. 3 hours to fully charge.
- Distance from the camera, especially at the The seams in a 360° video where footage from one camera has been combined with another., is very important with this camera. Be sure not to put it too close to anything or anyone and your stitching will be much easier. Vuze recommends 3-4 feet, minimum.
- The app has no preview option, so be ready to shoot blind.
- The camera has four microphones to capture directional audio, but no jack for external microphones.
- Stitching Video shot with two parallel cameras (or in the case of 360° video, multiple pairs of parallel cameras) Commonly referr... More content is a whole lot harder than stitching monoscopic, so Vuze’s companion stitching software is a bit more robust, including options like stitching error correction.
- There’s also a color-blending mode to correct The measurement of the brightness and range (latitude) of light being captured by the camera. Exposure is governed by ca... More differences between the lenses.
- But, there’s no easy way to watch your 360 videos beyond in Stretching a spherical image into a flat, rectangular format. (i.e. the way a world map represents the spherical Earth).... More format–until after rendering and bringing into another 360 viewing program.
- The Vuze logo covers the The bottom of the sphere., but you can replace it with your own.
Visit here to read FAQs, tutorials and to contact Vuze with any issues.
Enter your email address below to get the printable one-page PDF:
Download the file
Consider supporting Immersive Shooter by buying accessories through our affiliate links
Need more help? Join Immersive Shooter’s free 360 Video Beginner’s course.