This is your one-page guide to your new Kodak PIXPR0 Orbit360. Download the full guide at the bottom of this article to Individual instance of a shot; a take = each time the camera is started and stopped. with you on your first shoot, or gift it alongside any YI 360 VR cameras your friends, family or co-workers will be unwrapping this holiday season.
What makes this camera rock:
This camera is very rugged and can capture three different types of video.
What comes in the box:
Adventure Pack: lens cover, battery and charger, USB cable, AC adapter, carrying case, remote control, remote control mount, mini tripod, cleaning cloth
Satellite Pack: everything in the Adventure Pack, plus a selfie stick, accessory tool and thumbscrew adapter, and screw mount
What doesn’t come in the box:
- Micro SD card (256GB maximum size)
- Extra batteries
- This camera is very sturdy: dust-proof, freeze-proof to 14 degrees Fahrenheit, and shock-proof for drops up to 2 meters. It’s also splash-proof, but NOT waterproof! Its splash-proof rating ot IPX5 is enough to handle rain without any issues.
- You can capture 360-degree spherical video, but also 197-degree ultra A lens or focal length that shows more in the frame than a typical human field of view. (As opposed to a telephoto lens ... More video with the front lens and 235-degree “dome” video footage.
- If you’re holding the camera in your hand while using Dome mode, be aware that your hand could be in the shot.
- The live view of your footage in the app will look really pixelated, even if you’re capturing 4K footage, but the output WILL actually be 4K when all is said and done.
- It’s always important not to place anything in the stitch line, but it’s especially important with the Orbit360, which has noticeable softening at the stitch line, as well as difficulties balancing exposures across the two lenses.
- Also, place the main action in front of the front lens. The back lens can be noisier.
- The camera can be controlled with Android or iOS apps, but also by PC or Mac over WiFi connection.
- The camera has a timelapse photo mode, where it can Individual instance of a shot; a take = each time the camera is started and stopped. photos automatically at various intervals without being connected to the app.
- Be warned! Saving videos over WiFi can Individual instance of a shot; a take = each time the camera is started and stopped. a long time.
- Photos are stitched in-camera by default. If you want to stitch on desktop, change this setting in the camera’s The number of pixels in an image, typically presented as a ratio of the total pixels on x axis to the total pixels on th... More menu.
- For best stitching result, use Kodak’s free PIXPRO 360 VR suite for the Orbit360 4K, available for both Mac and PC.
- Using the desktop software, you can adjust the stitching position, within reason.
Email email@example.com with questions, or call +1 (888) 978-0806 during regular U.S business hours (Pacific).
Enter your email address below to get the printable one-page PDF:
Download the file
Consider supporting Immersive Shooter by buying accessories through our affiliate links
Need more help? Join Immersive Shooter’s free 360 Video Beginner’s course.